Kaohsiung Municipal Social Education Center(Cultural And Physical Activity Center For Youth)
index chinese Bilingual sitemap
Brief History Overview of Center Services Venue Facilities and Using User-Friendly Services link
Activ ity Overview Opening Hours Usage regulations Director’s mailbox(Open new window)
Director’s mailbox *
Location and Transportation *
Frequently Asked Questions *

:::*Home:IndexUser-Friendly ServicesFrequently Asked Questions|

Frequently Asked Questions



I'm an overseas Chinese, a foreigner, or a foreign bride. How can I have access to the underground entertainment facilities?

You may enter the facilities by obtaining a temporary permit with your personal certificate (such as foreign passports, alien resident certificates, ROC passports, etc.). Foreigners may also apply for facility use permits. Please enclose your certificate (foreign passports, alien resident certificates, ROC passports, etc.) and 1 one-inch photo, and apply for a facility use permit at the Information Desk in the Periodicals Room during the opening hours.

top * back
* *ADD:No.115. Syuefu Rd. Siaogang District. Kaohsiung City 812. Taiwan (R.O.C.)Google map FAX:07-8032059 * TEL:(07) 886-7-8034473 (07) 886-7-9735360
~ Copyrights 2007© Kaohsiung Municipal Social Education Center. All right reserved. ~
By A+ Web Content Accessibility Guielines(open new windows)